I appreciate this, WWB, especially after the grilling I gave you about
proposed edits to the Hedge fund article! The fact that you and your
clients are persistent, willing to be open about your associations, and
willing to abide by Wikimedia's CoI's standards even if it makes adding
content take a lot longer, is a big plus. I hope you, your clients, and
Wikipedia will mutually benefit from this in the long run.

Pine

Pine