I think a better formulation of the question might be: "do we have a
list of non-editing activities, and do we have a count of the number
of people who do them regularly?"

To which the answer is partially-yes, and mostly-no.

Yes: There is a mindmap of activities and roles that was created and
is fairly comprehensive.

No: Some of those activities have related logs (lists of users by
technical flag) or categories (list of users who have categorized
their userpage), or pages (lists of OTRS or press contacts, lists of
members or a project or organization). But I've never seen a division
of these into active v. passive (committee work v. group membership),
or a total count.

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266