> Perhaps it's time to stop calling self-selected surveys of a tiny subset of
> our user base "community consensus".
>
> The vast majority of our user base never logs in, never edits, and never
> even hears about these RfC pages. Those are the people we're making an
> encyclopedia for.

I don't intend to bother you when you are making an encyclopædia,
Brion, but if this is the stance the Wikimedia Foundation takes it's
time for me to leave the project. I expect the Wikimedia Foundation to
respect a community consensus. If you think you have another community
of crowdsourcing workers then go ahead. I won't tolerate this.

Regards,
Jürgen.