Hi Jessie,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Issue 1 may be challenging to measure even with Wikimetrics. Can we talk
about this during the Research Hackathon next week if we can set up a time
off-list?

Thanks for the info about issue 2. I am grateful to learn that you did an
evaluation of PEG. It is interesting to compare that evaluation with the
evaluation of IEG. A number of grantmaking committee members and grantees
will be at Wikimania and I hope the PED team will introduce themselves and
be available to discuss these studies, especially if there is a plenary
meeting of all the Meta grantmaking committee members who attend Wikimania.

Thanks very much,

Pine