Good point, Asaf. Jessie, is there a way to take this into account when
compating costs and benefits?

I agree with Gerard that there can be survey or reporting fatigue, though I
have yet to hear an IEG grantee complain. The APG application and reporting
system seems more extensive and I can see how it can discourage small orgs
from APG funding, on the other hand there seem to be issues of
cost-effectiveness and outcome reporting with some existing large APG
grantees. Perhaps there should be easier an APG process for small orgs and
more specific cost and outcome reporting requirements for large orgs.

Pine