I put the slides on commons immediately after the presentation:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Grantmaking_Impact_Assessment,_2013-14.pdf

As for the cost-benefit question: YES ABSOLUTELY we need all the costs
involved! This is one of the major gaps we saw in reporting: we weren't
able to capture full costs of project, including volunteer time or in-kind
donations because those were not reported back to us. We are asking for
this data in the upcoming program evaluation review which will have open
data collection in September. Please report :) We're also working on a way
within the grantmaking structures to gather that information without
putting too much of an increased reporting burden on grantees.

And to Pine and all others who will be in London at Wikimania: please do
stop by the Grantmaking booth in the community village! We'll have people
there throughout the days, and it would be awesome to take advantage of the
opportunity to engage in this conversation in person as possible (of
course, online is an ongoing option).

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Michael Peel <em...@mikepeel.net> wrote:

> In general, using Google to store Wikimedia slide decks is a bad idea as
> that's essentially temporary (and restricted-access) storage - it's much
> better to upload a copy to Commons so they are properly archived (hopefully
> indefinitely!) and available to all...
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
>
> On 1 Aug 2014, at 22:48, Dan Garry <dga...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> > Jessie,
> >
> > Can you make sure that your slides from yesterday are shared publicly so
> > people can take a look at them? Right now they seem to be shared only to
> > WMF employees.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Dan
> >

> > On 1 August 2014 14:45, Gergo Tisza <gti...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings/2014-08
> >>

> >> The grantmaking slides seem to be limited to WMF employees though.
> >>

> > --
> > Dan Garry
> > Associate Product Manager, Mobile Apps
> > Wikimedia Foundation

*Jessie Wild SnellerGrantmaking Learning & Evaluation *
*Wikimedia Foundation*

the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it a reality!
Donate to Wikimedia <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>