On July 7th, Katherine Maher of the WMF said that they had not received any
notifications and had not made a decision as to how or whether to publicize
them. She did say that she thought it would be on next year's transparency
report (the first instance of which either came out recently or is coming
out shortly). My guess is the report will only describe these notifications
in aggregate.