The Board did not even consider to apologize for the rushed interference of
WMF staff on de:MediaWiki:Common.js which caused so much trouble in the
last days? No empathy for German Wikimedians who feel completely overruled
and locked out from maintaining its display and implementing community
consensus, a long established procedure btw.? No urge on WMF staff to
implement policies on who should use superprotect and when in order to
maintain our display the best, together? By just telling us that they did
what they had to do and would even repeat it identically (without warnings,
discussions, or anything) just in order to remove some bad JavaScript code
which was not covered by community consensus either and hence would have
been removed by local administrators anyway, you most likely will lose much
more trust there and globally which cannot be the goal you wanted to
achieve. Personally, I know that superprotect can be helpful in certain
circumstances because I had to deal with JavaScript abuse on Common.js'es
as a Wikimedia steward from time to time. That is why I support creating a
tool which prevents inexperienced admins from maintaining our display. But
does that necessarily be rushed which will leave an impression of attacking
the community by interfering in their originated responsibilities although
this was not intended? Without any idea which groups from now on will
maintain the display (crats? stewards? on consensus? on WMF instruction),
or does WMF staff wants to maintain all Commons.js, Vector.js, Monobook.js,
etc. on all 900 wikis alone? Some clarifications are needed in order to
solve this problem together. And that should be our goal: working together
to make Wikimedia projects are more welcome place for readers, authors, and
anyone.

Cheers,
Martin