Hoi,
Maybe... but it assumes that we have plenty of time and work sequently.
Both are not the case and as it is, the framework is broken.to the extend
that people refuse to use it. So yes, ideally you want to fix many issues
nicely and in a collaborative manner. At the same time our readers are
disappearing from our old platform and new editors are not happening on the
old platform.

The question is very much to what extend we can suffer all the baggage and
backlog from the past. The question is very much what to do when we do not
have that 80% on a subject that stops other developments.
Thanks,
      GerardM