Wikimedia is a community of communities.

So basically Wikimania can be the unique Wikimedia Conference.

But we can come back to the first question. Would we really have a second
Wikimania in the first quarter of any year because the name Wikimedia
Conference should exclude no one?

Would we really have a second big event calling people from all the world
and spending a lot of time in the organization and setup?

Or probably the best solution would be several (less expensive) regional
and thematic conferences called "Wikimedia conference X"? Where people
coming will focus on a thematic agenda?

There is no problem in my opinion to close the discussion saying that
Wikimedia Conference is a name released in cc-by-sa 3.0 and people can use
it and redistribute it and modify it.

So the Wikimedia Conference as is can become "Wikimedia Conferences 2015
for affiliated", and there may be "Wikimedia Conference 2015 for Asia" and
"Wikimedia Conference 2015 for GLAM" and so on.

Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH
Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
Switzerland - 8008 Zürich