Thank you,

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Engineering/Dashboard

This is exacly the sort of thing I had in mind. Although I do have a few suggestions.

1. The sizes of the rows are unwieldy. Maybe take the top X amount of characters from each status summary, instead of the full status summary, and make the links to the full status pages more prominent (alternatively, you could have a short summary have an expand link of some sort to expand to the full summary within this same page). Is there a template for this?

2. A column with a one or two word stage name like Pine described would be helpful, especially if you could sort on it. For sorting purposes, it would be cool to sort by the order of stages (although that is really just an icing on top sort of idea, probably could be done most easily by just having a number in front of the stage name).

The problem with just reading the statuses like these is that a brief statement about the fact that it is almost ready to deploy or something like that can get lost in a wall of text.