We have a system that works for jury selection.   What I would STRONGLY like to
encourage people in the community to do is seek out prospective people who
would be good hosts and work with me on preparing a bid.   That is is our
biggest need!  The CFP was posted earlier this month.

Thank you all.

Ellie