Hi Risker,

You seem to have missed the point, this is not a question of bad faith
in any person. Itzik's question exposed failure in making a key
procedure in how our movement manages funding properly transparent.
Please do not derail the issue into one of personalities. There is no
doubt that all appointed members of the Jury are great people, this
was never the question here.

As for transparency, you are not in a strong position to lecture,
considering that your behind-the-scenes actions got me banned from the
English Wikipedia just a couple of days after Phillipe Beadette had a
supposedly personal and private conversation with you and yet you have
failed to ever explain your actions.

Thanks,
Fae