Hi Erik,

To specifically respond to your question, and as you know, WMCH does have
plans to hire a developer next year for its offline dissemination program
(ie KIWIX) [1][2].

Since Europeana had indicated its interest into maintaining/developing it
the GWToolset, we decided to focus our efforts on keeping Kiwix going
(that's also where our relationship with the community is strongest). This
being said, we also do intend to be heavily using the GlamWikiToolset next
year already, and may therefore need to develop our own extensions as needs
arise. We however first need to find out what such needs are/will be, and
how Europeana will handle the load.

But yes, to answer your question we do plan on having a dedicated chapter
staff whom you will be able to work with (provided the current APG request
goes well enough, of course).

Cheers

Stephane

[1]