Hi,

Thank you Christophe for your message. I'm the project leader of
WikiCheese. If you have any questions about this project, don't hesitate
to leave me a message.

I've organized a test session to have some visuals for the campaign. The
pictures are already on Commons
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikicheeses/0 [5]

Pyb

Le 2014-11-24 21:53, James Alexander a écrit :

> This is an awesome idea Christophe! I'm only jealous that I'm not in France
> to take part (in the editing... editing... in no way do I want to be there
> mostly for the eating of course).
>
> Also, KissKissBankBank is an amazing name for a crowd funding site.
>
> James Alexander
> Legal and Community Advocacy
> Wikimedia Foundation
> (415) 839-6885 x6716 @jamesofur
>
> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:22 AM, Christophe Henner <
> christophe.hen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Good news everyone, Cheese articles are gonna get improved! As french, it
>> was dreadful for us to see so few illustrations of cheese on Wikipedia. This
>> is about to change. A group of french Wikimedians, lead by Pierre-Yves
>> Beaudouin, designed a project to photograph many cheeses, up to 200 for the
>> moment. This project is perticular as we aim to have it found through a
>> french crowdfunding platform, KissKissBankBank. Of course Wikimedia France
>> could have funded it itself, but we wanted to use the project as a way to
>> get the larger audience aware of their ability to contribute and to give a
>> fun image of contributing. The project in few words iss follow : * 10
>> cheeses per session * During the session the cheeses are photographed and
>> their articles improved * During the sessions experimented wikimedian would
>> train new editors * At every session every participant would enjoy eating
>> good cheese too If you want to read more, or even contribute, about the
>> project you can go on
KissKissBankBank : http://www.kisskissbankbank.com/fr/projects/wikicheese [1]
If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot them on or off list. All
the best, -- Christophe _______________________________________________
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/Guidelines [2]
Wikimedia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/guidelineswikimedi...@lists.wikimedia.org