Hi everyone,

The first WikiCheese event happened last week.

You can find the first selected photos there :
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:WikiCheese or you can wander
in the WikiCheese categories to see more pictures of the first evening :
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikicheeses/1?uselang=fr

The next WikiCheese evening will be February 20th!

We'll keep you posted on the project.

All the best,

PS: no cheese pun in this email, but there was an abondance of puns above.

--
Christophe