Lila - thank you for this thoughtful update.  Fundraising trends and data
are always welcome, particularly where communities can help improve and
test local messages.

I am also deeply thankful for the smooth work of the fundraising team, who
have made great progress over the last few years – in storytelling &
translation, mobile giving, testing & data analysis. I look forward to
seeing what we learn this year.

Sam

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266