On Dec 3, 2014 12:00 PM, "Federico Leva (Nemo)" <nemow...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Martijn Hoekstra, 03/12/2014 10:13:
>
>> I will automate this message for the first Tuesday of December, around
>> 10:00 a.m. UTC. If others could automate their messages to not exactly
>> coincidence with this one, that would help.
>

> Why December? Fundraising banners are up all year long. Due to the
banners, there are concerned citizens who literally stop me while I walk in
Milan to ask me what's going on, pretty much any time.

> Nemo

I could do it monthly, but that would probably become disruption.

I now regret that I didn't think of "disrupting Wikipedia to raise a fund"
earlier. Then again, it's probably for the better.

-Martijn