Hoi,
As a very involved Wikimedian I do not get anything out of your approach.

It is obvious that you care about the VisualEditor because you have self
nominated it. That is fine. I do not care either about it so you already
lost me. Given that this is the Wikimedia list and not the Wikipedia list I
hope you find my reply obvious and irritating. When you want to engage all
of us, make sure that you do not phrase a general plea for engagement in
something that is mostly Wikipedia.
Thanks,
      GerardM