On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Pine W <wiki.p...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anasuya, I will miss you. You did fabulous work for WMF and I hope that we
> will continue to have the benefit of your wisdom.
>
> Siko, I knew that you'd get promoted someday (: Question: who will directly
> run IEG? They will have big shoes to fill.

Thanks for your support, Pine. I'll sorely miss Anasuya as well, but look
forward to working with Luis and all of you in this expanded capacity. As
for a program officer for IEG, that "who" is not yet settled, though we're
aiming to backfill quickly. For the next few weeks, I'll still be holding
down the IEG fort with support from the Community Resources team, as we
work towards a longer-term replacement. More about that soon!

Siko

Siko Bouterse
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

sboute...@wikimedia.org