On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Lila Tretikov <l...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> Among the WMF’s top priorities for 2015 is strengthening our engagement with
> Wikimedia editors and volunteers. Today we are taking the first step by
> bringing together the people who know our communities best and asking them
> to break barriers and improve engagement.

Let me join in congratulating Luis and Siko, and a huge thank you to
Anasuya -- your good humor, kindness and unflagging recognition of
individual motivations and issues while also setting up complex global
funding systems always inspired me.

And to the core priority of the WMF working more closely with
volunteers -- I think this is very much the right direction!

best,
Phoebe