I do not think that WMF's filing a suit against NSA should be a starting
point for demanding the WMF to cure all the evils of the World, political
or otherwise
.
Even handling the recognized problems of some minor Wikipedias fall outside
the scope of the WMF.

Wikipedia is the Encyclopedia anyone can edit - except the WMF!
(if they want to uphold their status as service provider).

Regards,
Thyge