Hi Peter

Thanks for your reply.

I was not aware that there might be that much difference from one Wp
to another, but, yes, I am referring to the English WP. The editor
himself added his name in a post, in one other post another editor
refers to him by name. From there, googling his name leads to
publications that establish his association with the publisher.

Regards,

Rui