Well, let's not forget the big picture.

For all the bickering and squabbling it might have entailed, for all the
stumbles that might have happened in the process, the lot of us have
created the largest and probably most significant educational work in the
history of the world. And we've done it in a not for profit and freely
shared fashion.

I think that's damned cool and I think it's something to be very proud of.