Pine, why are you pinging WMF Legal on this?  It is considerably premature
to expect them to do anything much more  than read the relevant
discussions, maybe, if they have an intern to spare. What action do you
expect them to take, when the community has yet to determine whether or not
its own standards have been met, whether there is actually an issue, here,
whether what the user in question is doing is actually wrong or is well
within the acceptable parameters of that project.  Should the community
involved believe that they need assistance on this matter, they will then
be able to decide if it is necessary to discuss with WMF Legal.  Looking at
this user's talk page at dewp and Commons, nobody seems to have raised the
issue directly with him on-wiki.

Calling upon WMF staff and expecting them to deal with all kinds of issues
that are not ripe for their attention, are still being addressed within the
relevant community, or (as in this case) are not being discussed in the
relevant community at all, is not really appropriate, and I for one would
appreciate if you'd stop doing that.

Risker/Anne