As a reminder, if files are to be deleted from Wikimedia Commons, this
only happens by discussion and administrative action on Wikimedia
Commons.

Roundtable discussion may be interesting, but this is not how
decisions are made in our community. If you have notes or minutes of
this closed meeting, please publish them so the Wikimedia community
can benefit. In the meantime if anyone would like to contribute to a
discussion that may result in the images being removed, please follow
this link:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Administrators%27_noticeboard#Legal_action_resulting_from_photographs_by_Haraldbischoff

All are welcome to express their views.

Thanks,