Hi,

No, that's not what I'm suggesting. I needed to re-read my comments before
I realized that they could be read the way that you seemed to have done,
and I apologize if I was unclear. If an admin account becomes compromised,
the current procedures for locking that account would apply.

A use of superprotect could be to protect certain pages or settings against
actions stemming from the hypothetical but possible scenario that an admin
account is compromised.

I hope that I've made my position clear now. I think that I've spoken my
share in this thread, so my intent is to be quiet for the moment so that
others can have airtime. If you have additional questions for me about this
thread, please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Pine