The figure quoted is quite interesting, but do we have a comparable metric
for the Wikimedia projects? :

"... incidences of homophobia, sexism and racism ... have fallen to a combined
2 percent of all games"

2% sounds "low", but do we indeed know if this is better or worse than us?
Would our comparable metric be the % of bigoted comments per article, per
talk page discussion, per time that an editor spends at the project?  I
would think that encountering bigoted comments on 1 in 50 discussions would
still be pretty significant.

Thanks,
Pharos