Hoi,
That is indeed a problem. So far it has been lists, often well formatted
lists that do not have a workflow, are not updated regularly. I have added
these issues as a wishlist item to work on. [1]

You have to appreciate that when a list of problematic issues is listed
with over 100 items, it is no longer easy or obvious that you want to add
and follow 100 talk pages.This is one of the big differences between
Wikipedia think and Wikidata think. I care about a lot of data, data that
is linked. Analogous to the "Kevin Bacon steps of separation" I want all
items easily and obviously connected. <grin> That is another quality goal
for Wikidata </grin>.

Given the state of Wikipedia, most articles have an article, easy and
obvious tasks like fact checking and adding sources is exactly what we are
looking for for maintaining our community. Add relevance to the cocktail,
we know that these facts are likely to have issues, and you appreciate why
this may help us with our quality and with our community issues.
Thanks,
     GerardM

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2015_Community_Wishlist_Survey#Visibility_for_quality_issues