> Many data sources have data from the same origin. It does not follow that
> without original sources they are all right. Quite the reverse. It does
> however take humans to be bold, to determine where a booboo has been made.
> Yes, we do decide what is right or wrong,

​No we dont decide what is right or wrong, en:wp has very specific core
policies about this

   - ​Original research - we dont draw conclusions from available data
   - NPOV​ -
   *which means presenting information without editorial bias*,
   ​ the moment we make that decision about whats right  we exceed the
   boundaries of our core pillars.... ​dont know, uncertain or conflicting
   information means exactly that we dont get to choose what we think is right

​The data article writers work with isnt black and white and its definitely
not set in stone Wikipedia content is a constant evolving collation of
knowledge, we should be careful when ever we put in place a process that
makes information definitive because people become reluctant to add to that
and they are even less likely to challenge something that has been cast in
stone already regardless of the inaccuracy of that casting .  We see it
within Wikipedia when articles are elevated to FA status with the number of
editors who fiercely defend that current/correct version against any
changes regardless of the merit in the information being added with
comments like "discuss it on talk page first" "revert good faith edit"

the more disjointed knowledge becomes the harder it is to keep it current,
accurate the more isolated that knowledge. Then power over making changes
takes precedence over productivity, accuracy and openness