Bodhisattwa and Nathan,

If I imagine myself in James' shoes, I would be thinking a lot right now
about:
* What are my legal obligations around what I may or may not say
* What are the difficult-to-predict consequences to WMF, to Wikimedia,
and/or to oneself of saying various things
* What obligation I have to speak, when no charge against me has been made
(at least publicly), and when my term as a trustee is now over

Speaking for myself, if I were James, I would not be rushing into any
public statement.

The people we need most to hear from right now are the eight people who
made a mysterious decision. The two people who opposed the decision might
or might have interesting responses -- I too am curious to hear what they
will say. But it's the majority and/or chair of the Wikimedia Foundation
Board we need most to hear from.

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]