Congratulations from me as well to both Kelly and Arnnon.  I wonder if
they'll take the plunge and subscribe here? =)

But without in any way questioning their good faith, dedication and fitness
for the job (and it is good to see another female appointed), I have to say
that I also feel this is a missed opportunity for the WMF.  It is not like
the "white American with a background in the tech sector" is a particularly
under-represented group in our movement.  I believe it will be difficult
for the WMF to realise it's ambitious goals in operating in developing
countries with its current mix of trustees, most of whom are either from
continental Europe or the United States.

Cheers,
Craig