On 2016-01-13 06:06, rupert THURNER wrote:

Interesting summary, what are the three major outcomes of this plan, and
one example what should not have gone into the plan?

I do not know. It was six years ago after all, and I was not involved in drafting of the final plan. I can of course re-read it and see what in the end of the day was a good idea and what was not really a good idea, but anybody can do it, I am in no way special. There were over a hundred barnstars sent around if I remember correctly, and most of those people are still around somewhere in the movement (though not necessarily in the same roles as six years ago - me not being an exception).

Cheers
Yaroslav