On 2016-01-21 7:08 AM, Florence Devouard wrote:
Either the board is completely paralyzed and no more able to make any decision as to what they should do. Or the board has decided not to provide any feedback, which I consider completely disrespectful to the community and unhealthy generally.

It would seem to me, Florence, that the board has fallen into a very unhealthy pattern: when it becomes evident they have made a mistake, rather than own up to it and correct it they dig trenches and try to pretend nothing is wrong - letting things degenerate. Ego? Fear of appearing fallible? Regardless of /why/, the effect is that they stick by a decision (I really hope) they know was bad.

And now they're doing it again with Arnnon, it seems.

-- Marc