I hope that the Board will make clear in its longer statement that the
value of competence is an unacceptable trade for the value of integrity,
and will explain how the Board reconciles the history of this trustee with
the values of WMF and the Wikimedia movement. Personally, I have great
difficulty that any such reconciliation can be made.

Pine