On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Adele Vrana <avr...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> As you noted in your email, recent events make a conversation about
> transparency crucial right now, and that’s why we would like to invite
> anyone to share stories, ideas and best practices on this Meta page.
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Transparency/Practices> Stories about how
> transparency or lack of transparency affects your work (or your
> organization's work) in the movement can help to communicate the
> significance of this value.

this is great. We often speak of transparency, but when we fall back for
procedures and protocols, we're often left with what is widely available -
legal approaches to confidentiality. I think this is something very useful
for the BoT and worth developing, I would like to thank you for starting it
(while acknowledging that this is not a diversion from a different topic).

dj