Hm.. in my experience, legal departments focus above all on managing risk
on behalf of their clients and using the legal system to the maximal
benefit of the organization of which they are a part.  In my view, putting
Transparency in Legal is a recipe for minimal disclosure, not maximal.  The
Transparency officer should be C level and advocate for maximal
disclosure.  I reckon they would often be opposed by Legal.