> We've since held three meetings[3][4][5] and have planned two more.
> During the meeting planned for about six weeks from now[6], we intend
> to have a format that allows us to respond to questions or concerns from
> the larger community.

This is very encouraging, Mark, thanks for the summary! It sounds like
there's already quite a bit of traction for creating a MediaWiki
focused organization. I'll try to join the upcoming meetings and
provide input/help where I can. Is there an active asynchronous
conversation space about this somewhere (talk page, listserv, forum,
whatever)? If not, should we use
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:MediaWiki_Stakeholders%27_Group
for ongoing conversation about this?

Thanks,