On 11 April 2016 at 14:03, Anders Wennersten <m...@anderswennersten.se> wrote:

> The election does not elect members of the Board, and I have not written
> that

Firstly, please don't top-post.

> The election does, though, elect candidates to be considered by the Board
> for appointment to the Board

That's not an election:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Election

   An election is a formal decision-making process by which a
population chooses an individual to hold public office

> The three members in the Board are not community elected (and I have never
> written that), but they are selected from the community and I call them
> being community selected (but perhaps it is bad English)

"community selected" means "selected *by* the community ", not "from" it.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing