Hoi,
EEK women EEK ... I think we should accept that our heroes deserve
attention. Calling Emily a hero as in an achiever is not a problem. Emily
is certainly notable and she is more than a figurehead.

I do not have a problem with celebrating our own notable people. When we
do, WE have a problem.

Thanks,
      GerardM