On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 7:04 AM, Brill Lyle <wp.brilll...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. Session notes were done live in Wiki Markup format on the etherpad which
> resulted in a truly great cooperative effort to list detailed minutes. It
> allowed a super quick publish to Wiki which was ideal.

For those who aren't aware, it's now possible to bring etherpad native
formatting (e.g. bold, bullet lists) into a wiki page. You just have to use
etherpad's "Export to HTML" feature, and then paste that result into Visual
Editor.

If the formatting is heavy on headings, wiki format is probably better.
Otherwise, native formatting tends to be easier to deal with during the
meeting itself (e.g. indenting nested bullet lists, WYSIWYG bold, etc.).

It's great that we now have both options. Thanks VE team!

Kevin