While it is tempting to start with cons, I think for most of the community
members, the question will be: 'what alternatives are there to accomplish
more or less the same' with regards to fighting vandalism and sockpuppetry.
And answering that question would start with describing how we actually do
make use of this data. Sounds like a good process to go through, but this
puts more emphasis on 2).

Lodewijk