Honestly I cannot find pros since it's a free choice to edit without
logging, so it's not up to me to find them :D if it would depend solely on
me this thread would even exist ;)

Meanwhile I weight in the biggest con: the inability to use rangeblocks and
an unacceptable weakening of our ability to investigate sockpuppetry and
abuse.

Vito