Wonderful news Christian, and congratulations.

I appreciate the thought and consideration for the next steps for WMDE and
the community. We look forward to supporting WMDE during this period of
transition and into the future.

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Nurunnaby Hasive <nurunnabyhas...@gmail.com

Katherine Maher

Wikimedia Foundation