Hi Nathan,

The AffCom and the WMF have been in touch for many months with groups that are not-compliant in different areas, especially their activities [or lack of them]. So, a group that has been inactive for a long period of time has been contacted in regards to this. Some of these groups have not responded to multiple attempts to contact them by both the AffCom and the WMF, or have failed to provide reports of any activity whatsoever. Other situations that have caught our attention is engaging in activities that are against what is stated in the chapter agreement. Most of the groups contacted have responded in a timely manner and provided the information required or a plan to correct the situation.

M.