> because it has proven that we do not care about our own.

Besides this is complete nonsense, that the discussion goes in this way it
proofs we fail in being able to have a mature discussion on arguments and
not emotions.

And claiming this kind of nonsense like "we do not care about our own"
shows a complete disrespect to those who have a different opinion.

This kind of messages are the core of the problem: writing claims that are
not supported by any evidence. Conclusion: it are fake claims, strongly
related to the *fake news* subject of the past weeks. The thing that is
proven is that some people in our movement spread fake information.

And for clarity reasons: a friend of mine is affected. If I consider a
banner is not suitable, would that make me then not caring? Totally not.