Bureaucrats aren't mean to be sort of a supreme court neither, same for
chapters.

The central aspects of WMF-bans are:
*bans issued out of usual community-driven process
*bans not implying sharing info, usually collected off wiki, with people
not strictly legally bound to confidentiality (I, for one, am bound to
confidentiality by CA and policies, but it's such a vague bind compared to
employees).

Both aspects might be criticized but they are part of the definition of
WMF-ban. Removing one of them would result in something which wouldn't
longer be a WMF-ban. Basically changing one of these two aspects would
imply replacing WMF-ban with something else.

Vito