You need to explicitly ask for a Wikipedia article to get one (and it
ends reading the summary with "More from wikipedia?" or something along
such lines). That kind of renders the attribution issue moot.

If you don't explicitly ask for Wikipedia it will search with bing and
simply read the result of that (which in general doesn't really work),
which may naturally contain information from WP, but not curated by Amazon.

I just jumped on this because I was reading one of comparative tests
between the Apple, Google, Microsoft and Amazon voice controlled
assistant products a couple of days back, and one of the not so good
sides of Alexa was answering general knowledge questions, which it
competitors get around by using WP automatically. This matches with my
experience of the device  (in German you need to install a skill with a
rather cumbersome UI to get direct access to WP so it is even worse in
the ease of access to WP department).

Simon