Pine,

If you allow yourself to think that on time and on budget are optional,
then you will certainly not get them.  I would expect the WMF to aspire to
deliver products that are fit for purpose, on time and on budget.  I would
also expect the staff and, especially, management to be held accountable
for the extent to which they achieve those goals.

"Rogol"