Hello Sandra,

Thank you for your mail. For me, this is not specifically about Guillaume.
I referred to him as he has answered to me about "oral traditions",
supporting them.

I know that the way to this text was a long one; I have read papers on this
way and was appalled. Now I find it difficult not to believe that this is a
slippery slope.

Kind regards,
Ziko